The Center for Cardiovascular Research is located on the third floor of the Biosciences Building on the John A. Burns School of Medicine campus (left building on the map above denoted with red X).
Once you are on campus, please proceed to the front entrance of the Biosciences Building (see picture below).
As the Biosciences Building has around-the-clock security measures to protect it, its equipment and researchers, please follow the directions below to ease your entry to the building.
- Ring the security buzzer located next to the door and a security officer will allow you inside the lobby to the security desk.
- At the security desk, please submit a photo identification* (i.e. driver's license) and you will receive a guest badge to wear during your visit.
- The security officer will call down a member of the CCR to escort you from the lobby. If you are part of a group, please wait in the lobby until all members have arrived. We will then escort you up to the 3rd floor.
* You will receive your photo identification back when you return the guest badge at the security desk upon your departure.
Working in Our Labs?
If you will be working in our labs, here's what to bring:
- Photo identification
- Closed-toed shoes (no slippers or sandals)
- Long pants (no shorts or skirts)
- Warm clothes for air-conditioned rooms (optional)